COVID-19 We’re Open!
Stirling Community Enterprise is now open again to the public, however; to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have put in place the following safety measures that all staff and visitors are required to follow;
- Wear a mask or face covering when walking around the building, disposable masks can be found at reception for anyone to take.
- Scan the Check in Scotland QR code at reception.
- Maintain social distance through out the centre.
- Follow the capacity restrictions on the number of people allowed in each room at the same time.
- Take a lateral flow test before visiting the centre
If you have any questions or concerns regarding attending the centre please get in touch by calling us on; 01786472885
- Scottish Government – https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/
- NHS – https://www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus
- Lateral Flow Tests – https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk/