based training programmes designed to progress learners to
the next stage of their journey to work.
We offer a variety of part time, free and government funded
opportunities in various communities including Raploch and Cultenhove;
- Full Construction Site Certification Scheme (CSCS) training and assessments
- Stirling Community Justice Partnership - supporting people with convictions into work alongside NHS Forth Valley, ASC Forth Valley and Stirling Council
- Pallet furniture workshops - to improve self confidence and take the first steps towards training
- Work Able - 1-2-1 support for people with health conditions
- Project ALBA (Altered Lives Big Adaptations) in a variety of sectors
Project ALBA offers people sector specific training coupled with supported work experience opportunities. Industries include construction, customer service, landscaping, health and social care, civil works, retail and hospitality.
Partner Employers work alongside us offering supported work experience placements across a range of sectors to help give people local, up to date, relevant work experience.
Everyone’s journey to employment looks different and people experience different challenges along the way. Allocated staff mentors support learners to stay focussed on achieving their goals, access any additional support they need and provide a personalised and holistic approach to the development of each learner.
Lunches are provided and travel costs are reimbursed so that it doesn’t cost anything for people to take part.