Re-Opening information for visitors
Stirling Community Enterprise is now open again to the public after lockdown, however; to ensure public safety in regards to COVID-19 strict rules have been put in place around the centre;
– All visitors attending the centre must have a scheduled appointment with a staff member or tenant organisation.
– All visitors should enter the building via the main front entrance, using the buzzer to gain access after washing their hands with the antibacterial hand wash provided.
– All visitors should maintain social distancing (2m) while attending the centre
– All visitors should wear a face mask while in the communal areas of the centre, these areas can be identified by posters.
– All visitors should exit the building via the back door.
If you would like to talk to one of our staff members about making an appointment please call us on