Celebrating Success – ALBA Year 4 Performance Results
Last year the Community Enterprise supported 89 people through the various opportunities delivered by Project ALBA (Altered Lives Big Adaptations).
Here are some of our achievements!
- 2 local jobs for young people created
- 11 different opportunities offered
- 23% of ALBA customers progressed into employment
- 19% of ALBA customers progressed into further training or college
- 7% progressed into volunteering
- 79% reported that their confidence had increased during their time on the course
The journey to employment can be difficult to travel on your own. That’s why Project ALBA, supported by BIG Lottery is working hard to support people who have the willingness to do what it takes to succeed no matter how long the journey is.
Year 5 has just begun and we are setting ambitions targets for this year to see even greater success for people in Stirling! We look forward to sharing them with you.